Price: £250.00 (+ VAT) per head minimum of 10 people - volume discounts available Delivered: Virtual Programme
Discover how words impact on us emotionally and how to use language to effectively trigger engagement in others and position and frame message/s to be much more persuasive and appealing when influencing remote business conversations or relationships. This webinar will provide access to a highly effective technique actor’s use to draw the attention of an audience to the important, fundamental meaning of a spoken text. Participants learn advanced performance techniques to keep an audience hooked on every word, whatever the remote business message or occasion. Using their own material participants will transform even the most “dry” or difficult message into an exciting and meaningful vision that engenders enthusiasm and inspires others to buy-in to their ideas.
Delivered virtually with remote coaching and expert support the programme includes:
Who is it for?
Designed for anyone responsible for engaging with clients, stakeholders, teams or managers in a remote situation either internally or externally including.
What will I learn?
Participants will be able to:
- Personalise and humanise your message so people can relate to it easily
- Create and deliver messages that are more inspiring, exciting and emotion
- Harness the power of language to make any message sound passionate and full of conviction
- Make key messages memorable so people can remember and share them easily
- Improve communication with colleagues and clients
- Recognise the importance of adjusting communication style when influencing up to senior management
- Persuade, influence and convince people to listen to ideas and concepts
What does it cover?
Virtual behaviour change with The Method provides you as a learner, with a unique ability to practise and embed new skills and behaviours in the workplace wherever that might be.
- 60 minute practical webinar
- 3-day Rehearsal APP
- 30 minute 1-2-1 coaching session
- Feedback and evaluation