Price: £250.00 (+ VAT) per head minimum of 10 people - volume discounts available Delivered: Virtual Programme
This virtual programme will help you develop how to always project an open, positive professional image and engage people in engaging and beneficial sales conversations - ensuring you can establish, develop and grow strong and productive sales relationships – when working in difficult “remote” meeting situations.
Delivered virtually with remote coaching and expert support the programme includes:
Who is it for?
Designed for anyone responsible for engaging with clients, stakeholders, teams or managers in a remote situation either internally or externally including:
- Sales and Business Development
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Managers and Leaders
What will I learn?
Participants will be able to:
- Build instant rapport when opening a remote sales conversation
- Use intelligent questions to build a constructive sales conversation
- Know how to use pauses and allow client time for reflection
- Discover how words impact on us emotionally and how to use language to effectively trigger engagement in others and be much more persuasive when selling in a “remote” business conversation or relationship.
- Understand how to actively listen to clients
What does it cover?
Virtual behaviour change with The Method provides you as a learner, with a unique ability to practise and embed new skills and behaviours in the workplace wherever that might be.
- 60 minute practical webinar
- 3-day Rehearsal APP
- 30 minute 1-2-1 coaching session
- Feedback and evaluation