Price: £250.00 (+ VAT) per head minimum of 10 people - volume discounts available
Delivered: Virtual Programme
"Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships."
Business professionals NOW need to understand how to build fulfilling, productive and positive remote working relationships… especially if they are used to working in a face to face office environment. This programme provides the practical skills and techniques that empower participants to develop trust with ease and grow progressive, productive business relationships.
Delivered virtually with remote coaching and expert support the programme includes:
Who is it for?
Designed for anyone responsible for engaging with clients, stakeholders, teams or managers in a remote situation either internally or externally.
What will I learn?
You get the practical tools to present an open, positive image of personal confidence in every interaction, comfortably engage people, build genuine rapport and cultivate stronger, lasting professional relationships.
Participants will be able to:
- Instantly engage and establish trust when remotely meeting someone for the first time
- Strengthen relationships by actively listening to nurture trust, show empathy and build rapport
- Relate well to others at all levels, quickly gaining others’ trust and respect
- Put others at ease and talk comfortably with people
- Engender confidence, trust and credibility when communicating any business message
- Make others feel more valued and respected
- Consciously build constructive and effective working relationships
What does it cover?
Virtual behaviour change with The Method provides you as a learner, with a unique ability to practise and embed new skills and behaviours in the workplace wherever that might be.