- Learn through real-life scenarios delivered during the working day
- Test new skills in a 'safe' environment
- Be confident in using new skills in the workplace
- Receive feedback and analysis on performance
- Be comfortable adopting new behaviours quickly
- Deliver tangible and observable change
How it works
The Method Interactive APP has been designed based on extensive client feedback to fit seamlessly into The 4-Stage Immersive Method programmes and is delivered remotely post initial training. We also offer an option to take part in Immersive Role Play, live calls and webinars delivered by professional performers that stimulate real-world conversations and dilemas.
Sample immersive programme structure …
Really easy to use and fits in with your day …
Who is it for
- Managers & leaders
- Graduates & apprentices
- Sales & account management teams
- Call centre & customer service teams
- Operational delivery teams
- Business partners
- Project managers
"Overall it was a good experience and altogether a different kind of training that I haven't come across so far."- Naga Vijaya Kalyan Kurakula, Applications Development Manager, Amey
"Very valuable, able to get good feedback in a way that can be easily applied to the workplace."- Stuart Lloyd, IT Portfolio Analyst, Amey
"Good experience, can take the learning's into work and implement on engagements."- Amir Cheema, Programme Manager, Amey
Interested in learning more...
If you want to know more about how our Rehearsal APP can embed development initiatives for your teams, please get in touch for more details.