How does it work?
Programmes are tailored to the individual’s specific needs following a 30-minute phone consultation with one of our expert coaches. Each coaching session lasts for 3 hours and can be structured around specific events or activities. We recommend a minimum of 2 x sessions – but this is subject to a consultation.
What does it tackle?
Example outcomes include:
- Make people really listen - easily establish open and engaged relationships with any audience and make people receptive to your message
- Structural techniques – clear and simple tools to structure arguments and messages so they are coherent and impactful
- Speak like a leader and use expert vocal techniques to deliver messages with confidence and gravitas
- Engage the imagination – creative formats to make your audience sit up and listen, activate their imagination & hold their attention throughout
- Harness the power of language – make key messages stand out and leave a lasting impression
- Less is more – clear, concise and clever messaging
- Develop stage presence – learn the techniques great performers use to generate sensational on-stage energy and presence
- Stillness and silence - learn the art of supreme control to appear confident and at ease under pressure or when delivering tough messages
- Motivate and inspire – use presentations to affect energy, drive and desire. Become the leader you aspire to be
- Deliver difficult messages – not everyone is going to like everything you say all the time. Learn to deliver tough messages
- Unlock the secret skills of charisma - learn the techniques great presenters use to mesmerise an audience and generate sensational energy in your presentation
Who is it for?
- Chief Executive Officers & Managing Directors
- Senior Directors
- Senior Managers
“When you get to my level of seniority and experience there are very few programmes that have a significant impact – but this was revelatory.”- FTSE 250 Board Executive
The programmes are all tailored to an individual’s specific needs, but a typical programme consists of:
- An initial telephone consultation, normally around 30 minutes long, to identify needs
- Two half-day sessions, normally 2-4 weeks apart, so learning can be applied
- Follow-up coaching over the phone to re-enforce the learning.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE...
If you want to know more about how our Executive Coaching can help you, get in touch and we’ll help you understand more.