iCrossing are a global digital marketing agency for a modern world, they create brand stories and adaptive user experiences that deliver superior business results. Following a successful project to create 'Pitching Super Stars' the iCrossing team invited us to work with their high potentials. The aim of the programme was to incrementally, using a modular approach, develop their leadership capability and accelerate their ability to adapt their personal behaviours and consistently project themselves as confident and capable leaders both within the business and to clients.
- Authentic leadership values and impact to inspire and engage internal and external stakeholders
- Influence and flexing their style to meet all communication style
- Positively managing difficult and challenging interactions
What we did
We worked collaboratively with the team at iCrossing to build and deliver their 'Acceleration Programme' for their rising talent. It combined face to face sessions and live immersive learning with practical support and coaching follow ups to help actively embed the participants newly learned skills and deliver on the objectives required.
The programme included the following modules that were tailored to the situations and context that the teams at iCrossing encounter:
- Module 1: Embody Confidence and Positivity
- Module 2: Tell Stories and Bring Ideas to Life
- Module 3: Maximise Personal Impact Workshop
- Module 4: Bring the Values to Life
- Module 5: Confidently Embody any Business Value
- Module 6: Handle Difficult Conversations
As with all our work this programme used techniques from the world of theatre to deliver sustainable behaviour change. We asked participants to prepare an example client pitch before they arrived to use as a live 'example' to work with during the programme. Throughout the three days we also included lots of experiential activities , a 'live role-play' and plenty of practical coaching and take away action plans to help them implement their new skills back in the workplace and in any client interactions.
The results were fantastic. Participants improved across all six performance competencies, and felt the benefit of a modular approach that allowed time for embedding. All participants:
- Found our unique 'theatre skills' approach a really energising and impactful experience
- Agreed that the live role-play actor was a great inclusion in the programme
- Felt the instructor effectively linked the learning to actual work situation
Participants comments included:
- "Excellent, very engaging, Pia is a great presenter and made sure to get everybody involved." Steve Harris, Paid Search Strategist
- " Surpased expectations, enjoyable and useful." Dave Cousin, SEO Director
- " Very energising and the inclusion of a third-party actor that wasn't known to us was really beneficial for trying the techniques." Alex Douglas-Mann, Senior SEO Director
- " It is my 2nd training from The Method and I can really say that they helped me in improving my confidence as well as my stance when walking in a room." Pauline Aufrere, Client Director
You can also listen to two very kind Video Testimonials below from Alex Douglas-Mann and Jack Petchey who attended the programme.
- Alex Douglas-Mann, Senior SEO Director, iCrossing UK
- Jack Petchey, Account Director, iCrossing UK