Grayling asked us to help their client-facing teams to project exceptional personal impact and presence in all their communications. They specifically wanted their teams to improve their ability to represent the brand consistently, be able to make a fantastic first impression and build long-lasting business relationships overall.
We worked collaboratively with Grayling and delivered a 1-day experiential and practical personal impact training day for their client-facing teams. Our overall goal was to provide instant behaviour change for their team members delivering on the specific performance competencies identified by Grayling.
The training was based around our highly popular one day ‘Have Fantastic Personal Impact’ programme which provides practical skills to empower participants to be the most impactful version of themselves in every interaction. Objectives of the day include being empowered to:
- Increase personal confidence in challenging situations and project gravitas to all levels of the business
- Build better relationships and maintain control in challenging work situations
- Communicate clearly and powerfully to individuals and small groups
- Project credible, memorable business impact
- Make any spoken message interesting and engaging
- Make a lasting, positive impact when communicating up and down the business
The team from Grayling were very impressed with what they had achieved and fed back with the following results:
- 44% performance improvement
- 100% of the participants had positive feedback about the instructor’s delivery of this programme.
- 100% of the participants said they would recommend this programme to their colleagues.
- 100% of participants agreed that they could immediately see opportunities to apply their new skills in the workplace
The 2 areas in which the participants demonstrated the highest level of development across the programme were:
- Controlling and adapting body language to make a memorable impression
- Making any spoken message interesting and engaging
Listen to how Jemma, a Senior Account Executive from Grayling, experienced the day. She found the daily energy tips the most useful part of the training saying that learning how to go that bit extra quickly and confidently when presenting in front of clients was really useful. She also found being able to perform in front of people and get feedback on her techniques really useful too and being able to get tips on how to improve for example body stance among other things.
- "Very engaging, made me think about things I hadn't thought about before."
- "Extremely helpful session learning practical techniques and help build and project confidence."
- "It was a fun workshop which helped identify areas to work on and link back to everyday life."
- "A highly engaging course, with positive participation and effective coaching. Lots learnt and to now take away.'
- "The session was informative and interactive."
- "Fun and thought-provoking."
- "Engaging, interesting and fun."
- "Energetic, inspiring and very useful. As a regular public speaker, this was really helpful for me on constantly evolving on new skills."